Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When you write ?

(My answers will be in parentheses)
When you write do you try and write in the same genre? Or do you pursue any story in your mind and don't care if it fits into a genre? (Any story in my head)

How much time in a day or week do you devote to writing? (10 hrs a week if I am lucky)

What are you going to do if you get published, start writing another book or dedicate every second to advertising your book, like doing signing and talking engagements? Plus will you spend extra money {your own money} to marketing your book. (Spend every second I have to promotion and every penny on marketing)

And if you could choose what publishing house do you hope takes your book? (Random House)

Will you submit to an agent instead of publishing houses first, or both? (I will submit to agents first, hopefully get accepted by Writers House and the agent would be Jodi Reamer she is the agent I hope to land more than any other)

1 comment:

  1. I write characters. The genre falls out of whatever setting I think will work best to make my point with my characters. I write the story I have.

    Depends. Might be 30 hours (if I'm smokin'), might be a couple.

    I write. I'll send my husband to market; it's all about the stories.

    I don't think I have a particular publishing house, though Penguin has some excellent imprints.

    I've already done both. Still working that.

    ReplyDelete