Friday, September 11, 2009

going to try and write this weekend...

I have plans to get back to writing on Saturday night starting around midnight...

i used to do 10 hrs for several Saturdays when i started writing, but my time i have dedicated to my book has faded dramatically. I have only myself to blame, and only myself to look at to fix the problem...

My mother in law just sent me back my first review of my first 14 chapters, and she loved it and kept asking for more. She read the original chapter that i had done, and it was her that told me to start over and gave me a few pointers about fixing the problem i was having. Needless to say if i can please her i have hope, so i am going back to the grind stone in hopes to get back to writing. Instead of lamenting that fact the story is not where i wanted it to be....

thx steph once again you have helped more than you know... and Sunday i will begin to write up the responses to your stories... thx

Carrie and Shakespeare you two have inspired me onwards with your post both on mine and your blogs... thx

Saddle up.

1 comment:

  1. I contend no one gets it right the first time. That, as you grow and learn, the book evolves. I'll also say, from experience, there is no inducement to jump back into writing like an appreciative audience.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete