Friday, February 19, 2010

Ok, 7 things you didn't know about me.

Noelle Nolan Has asked me to pass it on... Writing 7 things you didn't know about me. If you read this and want to do the same thing then so be it, but i won't ask you to do it.


1: I love being bored, makes the days last longer... they fly by way to fast.



2: I love chick flicks... Ghost, As good as it gets, What Women Want, Titanic... the list goes on and on.


3: I don't like to fight, but i will in a sec if you cross me.


4: i stop and help people broken down on the side of the road all the time -- as long as your a women or the elderly... if you’re a dude you’re on your own.


5: I love the outdoors; well at least for about 7 days then I can't wait to get back home...


6: If you're my friend I got your back no matter what....


7: From 1974 till 2009 I had only read two books, and that is for real... no joke. From Jan 2009 to now, I have read 46 books, the average book length is 600 pages, all most all fiction... I love fiction especially fantasy...



Thx, pass it on if you will.
.
.
.

11 comments:

  1. You are the first person I've ever known who liked boredom. I have a whole host of things I can do when I'm "at leisure." Like a book to read at red lights.

    I think it's pretty damn impressive how you have dived into reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun, all except the boredom part (just kill me now)... and you have the chapter in your mailbox now, Jeff.

    Have a great weekend! Hope you're bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when a day last forever... it's my kind of day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that is so interesting! Thanks for sharing! It's never to late to read lots of books. :)

    I wish you luck on your novel writing and don't give up. Write what you love, as long as it's clean. :) ***cheering for you***

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you love to be bored. I can't stand it. I have to have something going. And all the books you've read in 2009. I think you're caught up. I've only read maybe 30 some books in my life.

    The last 2 years I've read 9 and working on my tenth one - "Joe Pantoliano - Who's Sorry Now". I tried "A Tale of Two Cities" but its a bit of a hard read. I will finish it one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read 46 books in my entire life. Nowhere near it, honestly...

    But is it really fair to say you love being bored? I mean, calm, lethargic, or stagnate, maybe, but actually bored? I think that suggests a certain level of discontent.

    Loved your facts, in any case! ♥

    P.S. Had to delete my previous post due to spelling error. Sorry! Feel free to delete its remains.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are interesting things about you.. I was thinking about the boredom... for me, I get that, though I would not use the term "boredom," but relaxing...

    you sound like a man of good character! Maybe chivalry is NOT dead! Congrats on the books! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s funny... I really do love being bored. Nothing to do, nowhere to go and the clocks ticks ever slower. 2 hours seems like 10, now that’s a slice of heaven. Maybe it’s because I rarely have time to do everything asked of me. So when time seems to drag when I do have time I love it. Being bored is a great time to do nothing and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these posts! It's like a little glimpse into your mind! So fun!

    And wow on the book reading! You have me beat...easily. You may have caught up in one year to all the reading I've done since college...and I won't say how long that's been.

    ReplyDelete