Sunday, June 2, 2013

I open my eyes and there is life....

.
..

This will be a quick post. I would like to thank you all for keeping up with me and my blog. A serious incident happened recently in my life that made me see I need to do the things I have put off---because we are not guaranteed a tomorrow. Soon I’ll have my new writing room and will be back full time, even though getting the new writing room gives me a heavy heart.

My daughter is off to collage today; we are moving her out of my house and into her new one….this is harder to deal with than I thought. I will miss her so much she brings me joy beyond comparison.

I will not put off writing again…I realize now nothing will ever get done if I don’t work on it today---because if we always put it off for tomorrow you set the precedence for the next day and you never do what you planned.

Laziness is the kiss-of-death for a writer…

Thx again for being here and supporting me, your time and comments are appreciated!!

3 comments:

  1. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work. smo company in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm looking for your contact info for a book review/post?
    Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete