So I do not normally partake in things like this but since I was (kind of) tagged by Jeff I figured I would do it.
Where were you five years ago?
1) Doing the same job, as I am now…
2) Dreaming of doing something with my life.
3) Trying to find out who I was.
4) Trying to be a better father and husband.
5) Hating what I did for a living and cursing every day of my life.
Where would you like to be five years from now?
1) Writing my 4rth and final book of my series.
2) Helping others become writers.
3) Start my own publishing house.
4) Doing something I love to do, not work in a field I hate.
5) Sitting on a beach under an umbrella composing under the setting sun.
What is/was on your to do list today?
2) Think about writing…
3) Read a few chapters.
4) Work out on P90x
5) Try and watch less the 2 hours of TV
What five snacks do you enjoy? (if diet didn’t matter)
1) Benut butter and honey on toast.
2) Loads of bacon
3) carrot cake with cream chesses icing
4) Glazed doughnuts
5) Crunchy Cheetos
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1) Buy every car I ever wanted
2) Take care of friends and family financially.
3) Open my own publishing house.
4) Travel the world on my private jet…
5) help out struggling authors… authors who deserve help that is, and help them find the path to being published.
If you read this, and want to do it yourself… consider yourself TAGGED and get-err-done.
Thx for reading and any comment you might leave...